A dynamic and enthusiastic team
Quick emergency appointments
Devoted to our clients
Effective treatment of foot pathologies
Support and thorough explanation during diagnosis and treatment
Regular follow-up included in the service
Our podiatrist doctor
As expert podiatrist, we demonstrate professionalism to put you at ease, whatever your situation. The podiatric clinic serves as a reference centre for treatment of the most complex foot and ankle problems, regardless of the patient's age.
When to consult a podiatrist?
- You have persistent pain in your feet or ankles.
- You notice a noticeable change in the color of your nails.
- When blisters appear on your feet.
- When there are signs of bacterial infection, such as:
- Redness extending beyond the affected area.
- Discharge of pus.
- Fever of 100° F (37.78° C) or higher for no apparent reason.
- Symptoms that do not go away after two weeks of treatment with self-medication.
- Spread of infection to other areas, such as the nail bed, or the skin under the nail, or to the nail itself, or even the surrounding skin.
What is a podiatrist?
A podiatrist, also known as a doctor of podiatric medicine, is an expert who provides medical diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle problems such as sprains and fractures, bunions, heel pain, hammertoe syndrome, neuromas, ingrown toenails, warts, corns and calluses.
The podiatrist also provides care for the treatment of infections and injuries of the foot, ankle and heel. In addition to undergraduate training in podiatric medicine, podiatrists also pursue a doctorate in podiatry. Podiatrists are required to have a national state diploma, as well as a license issued by the state or province in which they practice.