THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT, HOW WE COLLECT IT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our Services and our business relationship with you. Here are a few examples of the types of information we collect:
- Contact information that allows us to communicate with you – including your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Equipment, performance, website use, viewing and other techniques to inform your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect information primarily in three ways:
- You give them to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service that we offer or provide, or sign up for our services;
- We collect them automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services;
- We obtain it from other sources, such as credit agencies.
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including at :
- Provide the best possible customer experience;
- Provide the services you purchase, and answer your questions;
- Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers and promotions;
- Distribute personalized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- Ensure the integrity of network addresses and security issues;
- Track online activity and advertising.
- We collect information about your activity on Montreal Podiatric Clinic websites for a variety of reasons, using technologies such as cookies, web beacons, widgets and server log files.
- We, and our advertising partners who are not Montreal Podiatric Clinic, use this information, as well as other information we have or may have, to help tailor the advertisements you see on our sites and to help you make decisions about the advertisements you see on other sites.
With the Companies of Montreal Podiatric Clinic: Subject to applicable legal restrictions, Montreal Podiatric Clinic may share your personal information with its subsidiaries to ensure that your experience is as seamless as possible, and to ensure that you receive the full benefit of what Montreal Podiatric Clinic has to offer.
With non-Montreal Podiatric Clinic companies: We share your personal information only with non-Montreal Podiatric Clinic companies that perform services on our behalf, and only if it is necessary for them to provide those services to you.
We require these non-Montreal Podiatric Clinic companies to protect any personal information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy.
We do not provide your personal information to non-Montreal Podiatric Clinic companies for the marketing of their products and services without your consent.
In Other Circumstances: We may provide personal information to companies that are not owned by Montreal Podiatric Clinic or other third parties for such purposes as :
- Comply with court orders and other legal proceedings;
- Enforce our agreements and property rights;
- Obtain payment for our products and services, including the transfer or sale of overdue accounts to third parties for collection; and
- Assign or transfer your information in the context of a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets of Montreal Podiatric Clinic.
Aggregated or Anonymous Information: We may share aggregated and anonymous information in various formats with trusted entities outside of Montreal Podiatric Clinic for such purposes as :
- Advertising, marketing and retail companies that offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Universities, laboratories and other entities conducting scientific research;
- Media research firms and entities that may use the data for such purposes as municipal planning and
- coordination of disaster response.
Montreal Podiatric Clinic will take all necessary and appropriate precautions to prevent unauthorized access to the website, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the correct use of the information provided by users.
Under no circumstances will Montreal Podiatric Clinic be liable to the USER and/or to any person, for the acts, behavior, statements, terms used and any other action that may be made or taken by the USER or by any person in connection, directly or indirectly, with the use of the services.
Furthermore, Montreal Podiatric Clinic will not be responsible in any way for the use that the USER and/or any other person may make of the information that he (she) may obtain on or through the service.
This disclaimer of liability applies to information of any kind, and in particular, to information concerning personal contact information such as telephone numbers and e-mail addresses, which may be disclosed in the course of using the services. Montreal Podiatric Clinic disclaims all responsibility for any action that may be taken by the USER and/or any other person with regard to this information, or following the obtaining by the USER and/or any other person of this information, of any nature whatsoever.
- Our websites are not designed to attract children under the age of 14.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 14 unless we have first obtained permission from the child’s parent or legal guardian.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION: OUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
- We do not sell your personal information to anyone for any purpose. That’s all there is to it.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a client, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal reasons.
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect personal information when it is stored or submitted by Montreal Podiatric Clinic.
- We require companies that are not owned by Montreal Podiatric Clinic acting on our behalf to protect any personal information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy. We do not allow them to use this information for any other purpose.
USER PRIVACY CONTROL
- You can review and correct your personal information that we collect.
- During and after your use of the Services, we may send you various messages such as advertisements and administrative messages. You may limit certain types of solicitation communications from Montreal Podiatric Clinic, including marketing contacts made by telephone, email and text messaging. If you do not wish to receive such messages, please send us an unsubscribe message at email@example.com.
APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION
Any claim, legal proceeding or litigation related to the Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the judicial district of Montreal, province of Quebec, Canada.